Health & Safety Manual
Your Complete Health & Safety Manual
Save hours of time and rest assured you have covered the required bases.
Recent legislation around Health & Safety in the workplace places increased pressure on New Zealand Employers to be sure that their Health & Safety practices meet the required standards. Employees must now be fully versed on all Health & Safety Policies and follow working standards to ensure a safe and healthy working environment is achieved.
Employers hold full responsibility for the actions of their employees during working hours and must have documented policies in place and standards to ensure they are followed.
Your Health & Safety Manual includes:
- Management responsibility
- Employee Responsibility
- Health and Safety Meetings
- First aid arrangements
- Accident and Near Miss Recording, Reporting and Investigation
- Recording Accidents and Near misses
- Investigating Accidents and Near misses
- Hazard and Risk Records
- Identification of Hazards and Risks
- Recording of Hazards and Risks
- Advising about in Hazards and Risks
- Eliminating, Isolating and Minimising
- Serious Harm Incidents
- Serious harm Definition
- Reporting Serious Harm incidents
- Time off work as a result of Workplace injuries
- Acceptance of workplace injury claims
- Obtaining medical Information
- Withholding consent for the release of medical information
- Confidentiality of Information
- Further Health and Safety Resources
Imagine having all these vital areas of focus addressed in one manual - ready to introduce to new employees and for inspection should this be required.