By using this Website, you have agreed to accept and comply with the terms and conditions indicated on this page.
Intellectual Property Rights
HR Docs is the owner of all intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
Site visitors are may not
• reproduce any Website material in any other media or site
• commercialise or use for your own personal business any part of the site content without written consent from ConsultingHQ Directors.
• use this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to Recruit NZ or any other party
• use this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm or misrepute to any person or business entity
• engaging in data extraction or other similar activity via this website
• using this Website or website content to engage in any advertising or marketing outside of HR Docs business.
Content in this Website
“Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material displayed on the Recruit NZ site.
This Website is provided on an as is basis, with all faults, and expresses no representations or warranties of any kind related to the materials contained on this Website.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall HR Docs, nor any of its employees, directors or contractors, be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of the HR Docs Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent from any and all liabilities, arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms & Conditions.
If any provision of these Terms & Conditions of Website use is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provision shall be summarily deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
ConsultingHQ is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website. Website visitors are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis and to remain up to date with our Terms and Conditions by revisiting this page.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between HR Docs and the Website visitor in relation to your use of this Website.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of New Zealand.